Athletic Director, HS Boys Basketball Coach, Cross Country Coach, HS Golf Coach, Trap Coach
Elementary Basketball Coach, Middle School Girls Coach, HS Asst. Basketball Coach, Golf Asst. Coach
Elementary Basketball Coach
1. Coaches are servant leaders and responsible role models. Coaches are not buddies or friends to the players. Our role is much larger than that!
2. Our coaches believe that players are someone’s child first, students second and athletes third.
3. Professional and honest in all relationships.
4. Teach each player with respect.
5. Thoroughly communicate role on and off of the court, field, etc.
6. Loyal to each player in public and in private.
7. Evaluate each player’s talent.
8. Guide each player to achieve their goals through leadership and training.
9. Enhance each player’s skill set.
10. Personally assist each player now and after graduation in any way possible.
11. Make decisions on what is best for the team.
12. Provide discipline and structure for each player and help them mature and grow as a young person.
13. Work each player outside of their comfort zone in practice to prepare for the ultimate goal.
14. To make Lutie athletics a positive and memorable experience.
15. Firm, fair and consistent regarding discipline.
16. Set high standards for our players in the classroom, during competitions, and in life.